Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stew with Plenty of Napa Cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stew with Plenty of Napa Cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you most probably purchase lots of food items out of habit. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
To sum up, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stew with plenty of napa cabbage recipe. You can cook stew with plenty of napa cabbage using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stew with Plenty of Napa Cabbage:
- Use 1/2 of Napa cabbage (Slice the core and roughly chop the leaves).
- Prepare 2 of Onions (sliced).
- You need 1 of Carrots (cut into bite sized chunks).
- Provide 300 grams of Meat (chicken wings or thighs).
- Provide 1 carton of Milk.
- Use 100 grams of Heavy cream.
- Take 1 of Vegetable oil.
- Provide 4 of cubes Soup stock cube.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt (for the vegetables).
- You need 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of of each Butter and flour (mixed together).
- Take 1 of between 6 and 8 large cubes Stew stock cubes (whichever you like).
- Provide 1 head of Broccoli (boiled).
Steps to make Stew with Plenty of Napa Cabbage:
- Take the onion and the chopped core of the cabbage and saute in vegetable oil until wilted. Add meat and cook it until its colour changes..
- Add carrot and cabbage leaves, then 1 teaspoon of salt and bouillon cube. Cover the pot and allow the vegetables to cook in their own moisture..
- Add the carton of milk, then add butter and flour mixture and stew stock cubes..
- Add heavy cream, and it's done. However, the dish is OK without it. Serve the stew in bowls and top with broccoli. I also recommend trying this with soy milk..
If you find this Stew with Plenty of Napa Cabbage recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.