Chili Mac 'n Cheese.
Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, chili mac 'n cheese. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chili Mac 'n Cheese is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chili Mac 'n Cheese is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chili mac 'n cheese using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chili Mac 'n Cheese:
- Make ready 1 of lb. ground beef.
- Get 1 cup of elbow macaroni.
- Make ready 4 oz of processed cheese product, such as Velveeta.
- Take 1 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of shredded Colby jack cheese.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chunky tomato pasta sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of cumin.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried minced onion.
- Take 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of reserved starchy pasta water.
Instructions to make Chili Mac 'n Cheese:
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add elbow macaroni and cook until al dente. Remember to reserve ¼ cup pasta water before draining..
- Meanwhile, combine dry ingredients and mix until evenly blended. Set aside..
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat and drain excess grease..
- Return ground beef to pan over low heat. Add spice mixture and ¼ cup milk to ground beef and stir until well blended..
- Add processed cheese and pasta sauce and stir until well blended..
- Add ½ cup milk and shredded cheeses and stir until well blended..
- Combine ground beef mixture and cooked pasta. Slowly add reserved pasta water until desired consistency is achieved. Do not add all pasta water at once. I prefer a thicker consistency so I only add 2 tbs. For those who prefer a runnier consistency you may use the entire ¼ cup..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chili mac 'n cheese recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!