Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mexican Cornbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mexican Cornbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mexican cornbread recipe. You can have mexican cornbread using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mexican Cornbread:
- You need 2 cups of self-rising cornmeal.
- Provide 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Use 2/3 cup of vegetable oil.
- Use 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Get 1 (15 ounce) of can cream-style corn.
- Provide 1 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 of small red or green bell pepper, chopped.
- Use 1-2 of jalapeño peppers, seeded and chopped.
Steps to make Mexican Cornbread:
- Preheat oven to 350°F Grease and flour a 13×9 in. baking dish..
- Combine cornmeal and sugar in a medium bowl. Stir in oil and eggs. Add onion, corn, buttermilk, cheese, bell pepper and jalapeño peppers and stir to combine. (You can cook a half pound of ground beef and drain and mix it in here if you want.).
- Pour batter into pan and bake uncovered about 1 hour or until brown. Cut into squares. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mexican Cornbread recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.