Leftover Turkey Slider with Cranberry Coleslaw.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, leftover turkey slider with cranberry coleslaw. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Leftover Turkey Slider with Cranberry Coleslaw is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Leftover Turkey Slider with Cranberry Coleslaw is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have leftover turkey slider with cranberry coleslaw using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Leftover Turkey Slider with Cranberry Coleslaw:
- Take of Slider (small) buns.
- Take of Left over Turkey (roasted or fried).
- Make ready of Chipotle mayo.
- Take 1 pkg of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 cup of whole Berry Cranberry sauce (left over).
- Take 1 tbsp of orange juice.
- Take 3/4-1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare to taste of Salt & pepper.
Steps to make Leftover Turkey Slider with Cranberry Coleslaw:
- Mix together Cranberry sauce, Mayo, orange juice and salt & pepper..
- Stir into the shredded cabbage. Adjust seasoning if needed..
- Assemble sandwich. Small bun, chipotle mayo, turkey and Cranberry Coleslaw. Enjoy your leftovers..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food leftover turkey slider with cranberry coleslaw recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!