Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Posole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Posole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Posole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit As Well As Healthy.
Many individuals do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will find that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the negative effects can be very bad. On this page we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Although most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also provide potassium. You will notice that one of the vegetables we are discussing is broccoli, which is packed with potassium. Spinach is also something that you may wish to start eating more of as it includes a lot more vitamins and minerals than other vegetables.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. The one thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken posole recipe. To cook chicken posole you only need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Posole:
- You need 2 lb of Chicken.
- You need 60 oz of White beans.
- Take 20 oz of Enchilada sauce.
- Take 8 oz of Bacon chopped.
- Prepare 10 clove of Garlic minced.
- Provide 8 cup of Chicken stock.
- Take 2 can of Corn.
- You need 1 of Onion chopped.
- Provide 1/2 bunch of Cilantro finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Cumin.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of Chili powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- Use 1 as needed of Bacon grease.
- Provide 2 of Limes quartered.
- Provide 2 of Jalapeños seeded & diced.
- Get 2 of Chile peppers seeded & diced.
- Provide 1 of Habanero seeded & diced.
- Get 2 cup of Rice.
Instructions to make Chicken Posole:
- Cook chicken first and cut up into small pieces..
- Fry up bacon and set it on a plate and chop it up..
- Put grease in pot with onion and garlic. Cook until the onions begin to brown..
- Dump in the rest of ingredients and bring to a boil. Once that happens turn heat down and let it simmer for 50 mins. Let sit to cool and let flavors combine for 5 mins..
- Serve with rice on the side (add what you want to soup)..
This soup isn't your traditional Pozole Rojo, that is much different. FOR THE CHICKEN POZOLE ROJO Heat a large pot to medium heat and add some olive oil. Chop the chicken breast into bite-sized chunks and season with salt, pepper and chili powder. Add to the pot and sear each side a couple minutes. This chicken pozole recipe was a very big hit at home.
If you find this Chicken Posole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.