Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Loaded Potato and Chicken Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Loaded Potato and Chicken Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Loaded Potato and Chicken Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
It’s not hard to fight your bad mood when you consume grains. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are terrific at helping you be happier. These grains can help you feel full for longer as well, which can help your mood too. Feeling hungry can be terrible! These grains can help your mood elevate since it’s not at all hard for your body to digest them. You digest them quicker than other foods which can help boost your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
See, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to loaded potato and chicken casserole recipe. To cook loaded potato and chicken casserole you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Loaded Potato and Chicken Casserole:
- Provide 2 lb of Chicken Breast, Cubed.
- Provide 8 of 10, Potatoes, Cubed.
- Take 1/3 cup of Oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- Use 6 tbsp of Hot Sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of Bacon, Cooked and Crumbled.
- Get 1 cup of Green Onion, Diced.
- You need 2 cup of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
Steps to make Loaded Potato and Chicken Casserole:
- Preheat Oven to 400'.
- Spray 13×9 with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix oil, spices and hot sauce. Add in the potatoes..
- Leaving as much of the oil as you can, scoop out the potatoes and put into the 13×9 pan..
- Bake 50-60 minutes. Stir them every 15 minutes, So the potatoes don't stick..
- While the potatoes are cooking add the chicken into the leftover oil. Stir them to coat..
- Top the cooked potatoes with the raw chicken. Top the raw chicken with the cheese, bacon and green onions..
- Bake another 20 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through..
It is so delicious and packed with flavor! Make ahead and freeze for later, or have it for dinner tonig. How to Make Loaded Baked Potato & Chicken Casserole: First, layer half of the parboiled potatoes, followed by all of the chicken in the pan. How to Make Loaded Baked Potato Casserole with Chicken Cook baby potatoes to fork-tender and smash each potato in the bottom of a baking dish. In a large bowl, mix together shredded chicken, cooked bacon, heated broccoli, and green onions.
If you find this Loaded Potato and Chicken Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.