Tangy Chatpati Masaledar Pani Puri.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, tangy chatpati masaledar pani puri. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Tangy Chatpati Masaledar Pani Puri is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Tangy Chatpati Masaledar Pani Puri is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tangy chatpati masaledar pani puri using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tangy Chatpati Masaledar Pani Puri:
- Make ready 100 gm of dhaniya patta.
- Prepare 50 gm of Phudina patta.
- Prepare 7 of green chilies.
- Prepare 3 of lemon juice.
- Make ready 2 tsp of lal mirch powder.
- Get 2 tsp of kala namak.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of imli seedless.
- Make ready 1/2 bowl of khajur seedless.
- Take 2 bowl of gud.
- Take 1/2 litre of water for mitthi chutney.
- Prepare 1 1/2 litre of water for tikha pani.
- Prepare 4 of potatoes.
- Take 1 cup of soaked kala chana.
- Take 2 glass of water for cooker.
- Prepare 4 tsp of lal mirch powder.
Instructions to make Tangy Chatpati Masaledar Pani Puri:
- Take dhaniya patta, Phudina patta, wash nicely and put in mixy jar. Cut chillies and add in the jar. Squeeze lemon juice in jar and grind everything to make a fine paste..
- Now pour the paste in a container and add water to it. Mix well..
- Add lal mirch powder and kala namak to it. Mix well and keep in fridge to let it be chilled ya cool. Pani puri pani is ready..
- For mithi chutney, in a cooking pan add water and slightly make it warm. Add imli and khajur to it. Let it soak for 10 minutes. Then switch on the flame and cook for 15/20 minutes till both ingredients almost becomes soft and start dissolving. Add gud and cook for 5 more minutes. Switch off the flame. Let it cool..
- Once this is cooled strain it and the remaining pulp to b blended in mixy jar. Nice paste will be formed. Again strain that pulp by adding little water to it. Mithi chutney is ready. Keep in fridge to cool it down. Remaining chutney stay is fridge for more then a month so can be used whenever required..
- In a coocker, add water, salt and let it get warm. Add potatoes half cutted and soaked kala chana. Close the cooker and whistle minimum 4 on medium flame. Once the cooker is cool, open and drain the water. Now peel the potatoes mash it with masher. Mash kala chana too with the potatoes. Add salt, kala namak and red chilli powder to the masala. Mix well. Keep in fridge to cool down. Pani puri masala is ready..
- While serving serve tikha pani, masala, mithi chutney and ready made puris and enjoy tangy chapati masaledar panipuri 😊.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food tangy chatpati masaledar pani puri recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!