Indian spicy chicken with potato. This simple and healthy recipe packs a punch full of flavour and is a great alternative to an indulgent curry for any night of the week. Crispy chicken skin, juicy chicken thighs, flavour-packed potatoes, loads of spices and a punchy, minty, yoghurt sauce. Top the chicken and potatoes with the coriander leaves.
A delicious Indian Spiced Chicken Stew, with potatoes, tomatoes and a blend of Indian spices slow cooked for a complete and comforting meal. The spicy tomato and cream sauce was delicious and plentiful, great for sopping up with the naan bread. Add the potatoes and stir to coat with the curry paste.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, indian spicy chicken with potato. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This simple and healthy recipe packs a punch full of flavour and is a great alternative to an indulgent curry for any night of the week. Crispy chicken skin, juicy chicken thighs, flavour-packed potatoes, loads of spices and a punchy, minty, yoghurt sauce. Top the chicken and potatoes with the coriander leaves.
Indian spicy chicken with potato is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Indian spicy chicken with potato is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook indian spicy chicken with potato using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Indian spicy chicken with potato:
- Prepare 1/2 kg of chicken pieces.
- Get 6 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of chopped large onion.
- Get 1 of capsicum.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of tomato paste.
- Get 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- Take 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 of large potato cut in cubes.
- Make ready 1 of curry leaf.
- Make ready of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get of chilli powder.
- Get 1/3 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/3 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tbsp of chicken masala.
- Get 800 ml of warm water.
- Make ready of coriander.
I love spicy food, and I definitely enjoyed it but took a few "tongue panting, must drink milk" moments. I just made the yellow curry chicken & potatoes recipe. It was easy and tastes like the one I love at the Thai restaurant near me. Tender chicken and potatoes cook in a simple curry sauce for incredible flavor!
Steps to make Indian spicy chicken with potato:
- Heat pan in low flame. Pour vegetable oil, cloves, ginger garlic paste, chicken and potatoes to fry..
- Chop capsicum into small pieces..
- After 5 minutes put onion and curry leaf. When onion gets cooked put tomato paste and capsicum (If u want semi-cooked capsicum, put it later)..
- Put salt, pepper, ground cumin, chilli powder, ground cinnamon, chicken masala and garam masala and nicely stir it..
- After a while, pour warm water and stir again. Cover it and let it cook for about 10 minutes or until gravy . When you think that its almost ready pour yoghurt and stir well..
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and serve hot! (Taste best with rice or roti.).
Instead chicken is cooked in a flavorful tomato-based sauce with an aromatic selection of Indian spices, and often, cream and a few tablespoons of butter are added for a rich depth of flavor, hence the given name. Spicy Chicken Recipes Chicken Recipes Food Dishes Recipes Indian Chicken Recipes Potato Recipes Chicken Veg Recipes Chicken Potatoes. Tasty Chicken With Scrambled Eggs With Step by Step Pictures. Measuring out those spices is definitely the step that takes the most Add the chickpeas, tomatoes and vegetable or chicken broth. Bring to simmer then turn down the The spicy curry sauce is terrific with cannellini beans, navy, great northern, kidney, black beans.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food indian spicy chicken with potato recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!