Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Paprika Rice with a Rice Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Paprika Rice with a Rice Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that, when you eat them, could better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Grains can be great for driving away a terrible mood. Millet, quinoa, barley, etc are great at helping you feel better. They help you feel full as well which can actually help to better your mood. Feeling starved can truly bring you down! The reason these grains are so wonderful for your mood is that they are not hard for your body to digest and process. They are easier to digest than other foods which helps raise your blood sugar levels and that, in turn, improves your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy paprika rice with a rice cooker recipe. To make easy paprika rice with a rice cooker you only need 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Paprika Rice with a Rice Cooker:
- Provide 700 grams of Uncooked white rice.
- You need 2 tsp of of Garlic oil.
- Use 2 tsp of Chicken stock cube.
- Use 1/3 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 of and 1/2 teaspoons Paprika powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
Instructions to make Easy Paprika Rice with a Rice Cooker:
- Wash the rice and drain in a sieve 30 minutes before cooking..
- Put all the ingredients into a rice cooker and mix well. Add water up to the appropriate line and cook the rice..
- ＊Rice Cooker Paella＊ https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143442-easy-paella-in-a-rice-cooker.
- ＊Chicken Curry with Chicken Bone＊ https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152892-bone-in-chicken-curry.
- ＊Chicken Curry＊ https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/145915-healthy-chicken-veggie-curry.
- ＊Nostalgic Flavor＊ https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143396-tomato-filled-napolitan-spaghetti-for-lunch.
- ＊Basic Recipe for Croquette＊ https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143439-basic-potato-croquettes.
- ＊Focaccia＊ https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/148265-chewy-focaccia.
Remove the thyme, bay leaves and sausage once the rice is cooked. Cooking claypot chicken rice in a rice cooker may not be authentic or give that burnt fragrant from the charred rice but it is more practical for most of us who have busy lives. This one pot dish can serve many people depending on the capacity of your rice cooker. Tastewise is as good as cooked in an actual claypot minus the charred rice of course. Add the rice and water, according to directions to your rice cooker.
If you find this Easy Paprika Rice with a Rice Cooker recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.