Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Stir-Fried and Simmered Kiriboshi Daikon and Corn recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir-Fried and Simmered Kiriboshi Daikon and Corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-Fried and Simmered Kiriboshi Daikon and Corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fried and simmered kiriboshi daikon and corn recipe. You can cook stir-fried and simmered kiriboshi daikon and corn using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stir-Fried and Simmered Kiriboshi Daikon and Corn:
- Provide 20 grams of Kiriboshi daikon.
- Get 100 ml of Water.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Use 1/2 of ◇Green bell pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of ◇Corn kernels.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 2 small of pinches ◆Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ◆Black pepper.
Steps to make Stir-Fried and Simmered Kiriboshi Daikon and Corn:
- Soak the kiriboshi daikon in water for about 5 minutes to rehydrate. Drain and squeeze out lightly. Reserve the soaking liquid. Slice the green pepper thinly..
- Heat up the olive oil in a small pan and stir fry the kiriboshi daikon quickly. When it's coated with oil, sprinkle in the sake..
- Add the soaking liquid from the kiriboshi daikon to the pan as well as the ◆ ingredients, simmer over medium-high heat until the liquid in the pan is reduced. Add the ◇ ingredients and continue simmering until there's almost no liquid left in the pan..
- Leave to cool as-is for the flavored to blend, and it's done..
- This is a sakura shrimp version. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152362-sauteed-and-stewed-kiriboshi-daikon-and-sakura-shrimp.
- With zha cai (Sichuan salt-cured vegetable). https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155061-stir-fried-and-simmered-kiriboshi-daikon-and-zha-cai.
If you find this Stir-Fried and Simmered Kiriboshi Daikon and Corn recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.