Healthy Millet Idly.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, healthy millet idly. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Healthy Millet Idly is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Healthy Millet Idly is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have healthy millet idly using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Millet Idly:
- Get As required of Ragi, Barnyard Millet, Little Millet, Foxtail Millet, Sorghum Millet, Pearl Millet – 1 cup each.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of Urad dal – (for 6 cups of Millet).
- Get 1 tsp of Fenugreek seeds.
Steps to make Healthy Millet Idly:
- Wash and Rinse all the millets in water for 3 to 4 times (like we do rinsing of rice for idly batter), but make sure you rinse well untill the dust gets out. Also wash urud dal and Fenugreek seeds.
- Soak the millets for 3 and half hours and urud dal for 3 hours.
- Grind Urud dal followed by Millets. It's better if you grind it in Grinder, you can also use mixie to grind..
- Mix the batter together with two teaspoons of salt..
- Keep it for overnight fermentation (8hrs).
- After 8 hrs or Next day morning you can use batter to pour Idly or Dosa..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food healthy millet idly recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!