Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Garlic & Herb Chicken Breasts in A Pressure Cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Garlic & Herb Chicken Breasts in A Pressure Cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
The one thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. You will recognize that the nutrition in these sorts of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. In the following paragraphs we’re going to be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Your primary meals should also contain fish including salmon or perhaps lean proteins, as these will also be able to help your health. The reality that salmon is also full of Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it also contains other necessary nutrients you’ll need. Then when it comes to lean protein, you should remember that you only will need about 3 ounces to get your daily requirements. So that you can minimize your fat intake you should cut off any obvious fat before you cook the meats.
Following some of the suggestions above you will find that you will end up living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted garlic & herb chicken breasts in a pressure cooker recipe. You can have roasted garlic & herb chicken breasts in a pressure cooker using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Roasted Garlic & Herb Chicken Breasts in A Pressure Cooker:
- You need of Weber roasted garlic & herb seasoning.
- You need 3-4 lbs of boneless chicken breasts sliced into 2" strips.
- Prepare 2 cups of brown long grain rice.
- You need 1 can of sweet corn.
- Take 1 can of black beans drained & rinsed.
- Take 1 of sweet green pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 of sweet onion colored.
Instructions to make Roasted Garlic & Herb Chicken Breasts in A Pressure Cooker:
- Slice chicken beast into 2" strips.
- Liberally sprinkle chicken with Weber Roasted Garlic & Herb seasoning allow to sit for 15 minutes..
- Pour 1/2 cup of water into pressure cooker. Add chicken strips seal & cook for 8 minutes..
- Remove chicken from pressure cooker & place on plate. Cover with foil..
- Pour 3 cups of water & 2 cups of brown long grain rice to pressure cooker. Cook Rice for 12 minutes..
- While rice is cooking mix corn, peppers, onion, & black beans into a microwave safe bowl & cook for 5 minutes..
Through the simple alchemy of hot oven heat, garlic starts off raw and crunchy and astringent, and it emerges soft and caramelized with a gentler flavor that borders on sweetness. Look for a medium to large bulb (also called a head) of garlic for roasting. Larger cloves are easier to separate and provide more garlic paste per clove. Leaving the garlic bulb whole, remove any loose, papery outer layers. Now, to roast just one or two heads of garlic, you can utilize the good ol' foil method.
If you find this Roasted Garlic & Herb Chicken Breasts in A Pressure Cooker recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.