Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lontong Sayur (Chayote in coconut soup with rice cake) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lontong Sayur (Chayote in coconut soup with rice cake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lontong Sayur (Chayote in coconut soup with rice cake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snacks.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Yogurt can be a snack many people ignore. The fact is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich resource of healthy nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Easy hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lontong sayur (chayote in coconut soup with rice cake) recipe. You can have lontong sayur (chayote in coconut soup with rice cake) using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lontong Sayur (Chayote in coconut soup with rice cake):
- Prepare 500 g of Chayote.
- Provide 250 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 750 ml of water.
- Use 2 tbs of grind dried shrimp.
- You need leaves of Bay.
- Prepare leaves of Lime.
- Take 1 of lemongrass.
- You need Pinch of sugar.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Take of Oil to saute.
- Provide of Grind the following.
- Use 12 pcs of shallots.
- You need 5 pcs of garlic.
- Provide 50 g of red chilli.
- You need 2 pcs of candlenuts.
- Prepare of Condiments.
- You need of Rice cakes (cut to dice).
- You need of Boiled eggs.
- Provide of Shrimp crackers.
Steps to make Lontong Sayur (Chayote in coconut soup with rice cake):
- Cut the Chayote into thin slices and soak it in salt water to remove the.
- Grind the above mentioned ingredients until it forms a paste.
- On a pan, add some oil approx. 6tbs then add the above paste.
- Sautè the paste on low heat until fragrant, then add dried shrimp, bay leaves, crushed lemongrass and lemon leaves.
- Mix them well and stir for few minutes, then add the sliced Chayote, add the water, salt and pinch of sugar, and let it boil.
- Once the Chayote is almost cooked, add the coconut milk, stir gradually until it reaches the boiling point, check the taste and add more salt if needed, then turn off the heat.
- Serve it in a bowl, with rice cake and boiled egg (optional) and top it up with some crackers.
- Serve it hot for breakfast (or even lunch). Enjoy!.
Top with main dish like few pieces of rendang and some tauco udang and then pile on. Lontong sayur is quite a versatile dish, some consider this a breakfast item, while others snack, main dish, and even showing up in festive events like wedding receptions. This is also a very easy dish to make in huge volume, since they taste good even after a couple of days in the fridge. Lontong Sayur Medan, Opor Ayam & Telur, Soto Ayam, Sayur Godok Sayuran & Tempe, Sambal Godog Betawi Serve this Rolled & Compressed Rice Cakes together with some main dish such as: (For the Vegetables in Coconut Broth Medan Style, Chicken & Eggs Braised in Coconut Gravy. Membuat Lontong ( How to Make Rice Cake ).
If you find this Lontong Sayur (Chayote in coconut soup with rice cake) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.