Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Stuffed cabbage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Stuffed cabbage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stuffed cabbage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a bad idea. It will be, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. Having water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water ingestion.
There are a good deal of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed cabbage recipe. You can cook stuffed cabbage using 20 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Stuffed cabbage:
- Get of Stuffing 1st layer.
- Get Gram of flour(chana).
- Use 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get of Salt as per taste.
- Take 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide of Stuffing 2nd layer.
- Get 1/2 cup of peanuts.
- You need 1/4 cup of Ainseeds.
- You need of Curry.
- You need 1/3 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of tomato.
- Take 1/2 cup of onion.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Stuffed cabbage:
- Heat the oil in a deep pot. Add oil then add gram flour. And roast it for 2 minutes..
- Add the spices in the flour. And mix well. Cook for 4 minutes..
- Heat a deep pot and roast the peanuts..
- Grind the roasted peanuts and make a powder..
- Grind the aniseeds. And make a powder..
- Take the flour mixture and mix the peanut powder and aniseeds powder..
- Take 2 small cabbage..
- Make 2 slit in the cabbage and add the stuffing..
- For the curry, heat oil in the cooker..
- Add cumin seeds and onions. Cook the onion till it's pinkish..
- Add the tomato and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add the spices and leftover stuffing in the curry..
- Then add the stuffed cabbage and water..
- Cook the stuffed curry until 3 whistles..
If you find this Stuffed cabbage recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.