Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Potato Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Potato Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding On The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. You will be pleased to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Your main meals should also contain fish such as salmon or even lean proteins, as these will also be in a position to help your health. The reality that salmon is also loaded with Omega-3 is just one of the reasons why it is a good choice, but it additionally contains other necessary nutrients you will need. Protein is important for your diet, however you don’t need to eat huge amounts, as a 3 ounces is all you truly need. Furthermore before cooking your steak you will want to trim the fat that you can see from it to keep from consuming extra fat.
By simply following a number of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked potato pasta recipe. To cook baked potato pasta you only need 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Potato Pasta:
- Provide 1 of large Spaghetti pack.
- You need 4 of large potatoes.
- Prepare 3 of large tomatoes.
- Use of Paprika powder.
- Get of Soya sauce.
- Provide 1 of Green chilli.
- Take 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese or cheese slices.
- Prepare 1 of shredded carrot.
- You need 1 of capsicum cut into square.
- Provide 2 of spring onions chopped.
- Get 1 Tsp of Tikka masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 cup of Tomato ketchup.
- Provide 2 Tsp of chilli garlic sauce.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 4 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 cup of Boneless chicken.
Instructions to make Baked Potato Pasta:
- Red sauce method: Blend 3 large tomatoes with few coriander leaves & 1 green chilli..
- In pan add 2 Tsp oil add 1 chopped garlic +blended tomatoes cook for 5 min then add half cup tomato ketchup & 2 Tsp chilli garlic sauce.
- Add seasoning paprika,oregano &salt cook for 2 min..
- Boil Spaghetti as per pack instructions.
- Marinate chicken with 2 Tsp Tikka Masala 1 tsp yougart & ginger garlic paste 1 Tsp for 15 min.
- In pan add 2 Tsp oil add marinated chicken & cook for 5 min on medium flame add 1 shredded carrot, 1 capsicum & 2spring onions.
- Add all seasoning Soya sauce 1 Tsp, black pepper, paprika powder half tsp, salt 1 tsp then add boiled spaghetti..
- Boil potatoes cut in to thick slices.
- METHOD Of Assembling: Take Oven proof dish 1st layer is of prepared Spaghetti 2nd layer red sauce then potatoes layer then cover it with shredded cheese sprinkle oregano Bake it for 15 min Ready…
Scrub the potato, and pierce the skin several times with a knife or fork. Rub the skin with olive oil, then with salt. Meanwhile you sit and relish a delicious medium baked potato, a cup of tasty brown rice OR a small portion of whole-wheat pasta (of course with no added high calories toppings). Baked potatoes are the ultimate comfort food on chilly evenings. Read our guide to cooking jacket potatoes and find inspiration for the perfect toppings.
If you find this Baked Potato Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.