Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Perfect Spaghetti Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Perfect Spaghetti Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Perfect Spaghetti Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Begin with changing the lights. This will probably go beyond the kitchen, but that is okay. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you should use them instead of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. You also have to acquire the practice of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a place. In the kitchen is where you’ll regularly come across members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at how much electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. Mostly, all it takes is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to perfect spaghetti sauce recipe. To make perfect spaghetti sauce you need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Perfect Spaghetti Sauce:
- Use 2 lb of ground Italian sausage, mild.
- You need 1 of Vidalia onion, chopped.
- Use 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- Provide 1 can of diced tomatoes (28 oz).
- Get 2 can of tomato paste (6 oz. ea.).
- Provide 2 can of tomato sauce (15 oz. ea.).
- You need 1 cup of water (for long simmer times only).
- Provide 3 tsp of basil.
- Get 2 tsp of dried parsley flakes.
- Prepare 3 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of red wine (can substitute with Worcestershire sauce).
- Get 1 of cooked spaghetti noodles.
- You need 1 of Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Perfect Spaghetti Sauce:
- In large, heavy stockpot, brown Italian sausage, breaking up as you stir..
- Add onions and continue to cook, stirring occasionally until onions are softened..
- Add garlic, tomatoes, tomato paste, tomato sauce and water. (I usually add the garlic a couple minutes after adding onions, but several minutes before adding sauce, but you have to be careful not to let the garlic burn.).
- Add basil, parsley, bay leaves, brown sugar, salt, crushed red pepper, and black pepper..
- Stir well and barely bring to a boil..
- Stir in red wine. Simmer on low, stirring frequently for at least an hour. A longer simmer makes for a better sauce, just be careful not to let it burn!.
- Cook spaghetti noodles to package directions..
- Spoon sauce over drained spaghetti noodles and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese..
- *The left-over spaghetti sauce freezes well to use with lasagna. http://www.food.com/recipe/jo-mamas-world-famous-spaghetti-22782.
If you find this Perfect Spaghetti Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.