Left over smoked turkey stew. This leftover smoked turkey mac and cheese with bacon is sure to fill all desires (and maybe add a couple of more pounds on!) Slow cooker Smoked Turkey & White Bean Stew. From a savory Basque dish through a commercial soup reviewed in YELP as the. This leftover turkey was sitting in the refrigerator this morning when the cloudy day cooking bug hit.
Leftover Turkey Brunswick Stew. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Leftover Turkey Stew – made by roasting vegetables to bring out their natural sweetness & flavour and using leftover turkey from a That is actually my preferred method these days. I find that it is less fuss to make, as you just leave it in the.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, left over smoked turkey stew. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Left over smoked turkey stew is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Left over smoked turkey stew is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
This leftover smoked turkey mac and cheese with bacon is sure to fill all desires (and maybe add a couple of more pounds on!) Slow cooker Smoked Turkey & White Bean Stew. From a savory Basque dish through a commercial soup reviewed in YELP as the. This leftover turkey was sitting in the refrigerator this morning when the cloudy day cooking bug hit.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook left over smoked turkey stew using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Left over smoked turkey stew:
- Make ready 5 of big fresh tomatoes.
- Make ready 4 of medium fresh pepper.
- Take 1 of onion (dice half).
- Get 1 of green bell pepper diced.
- Prepare 2 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of spring onion(dice).
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Take 1/2 of salt to taste.
- Prepare 2 of bouillon cube.
- Take 3 of large clove crushed garlic.
- Get 1/2 tsp of grated ginger.
- Make ready 2 tbs of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Smoked turkey.
Try this one-pot leftover turkey stew that's full of rich Louisiana flavor and can be tweaked to your taste. If you are not a shrimp fan, feel free to leave them out and just stick to the meats. This stew is best served with steamed rice and feeds a crowd. You can't go wrong with a good Turkey Stew to warm up the winter evenings between Christmas and New Year's Eve and it's a great way to use up a leftover turkey leg or two.
Instructions to make Left over smoked turkey stew:
- Blend together tomatoes, pepper, onion, red bell pepper add a little ginger and garlic; Steam after blending and allow to dry up.
- Pour vegetable oil into a pot, add a little salt, diced onions, remaining garlic and sautéed..
- Add the smoked turkey into the hot oil after 2mins and stir continuously for about a minute.
- Add already steam tomatoes paste into the pot and stir; (if you are using a pot that is not non-stick I would advise you stir continuously to avoid burning)..
- Stir to blend in all ingredients in the pot and before adding the remaining ingredients taste to confirm paste has fried through.
- Add green bell pepper and spring onion, allow it cook for another minute, then turn off the heat..
- Remember green pepper and spring onion has to be crunchy, enjoy this stew with rice, pasta, spaghetti, boiled yam and plantain..
This hearty and healthy turkey stew recipe is just about the best use of Thanksgiving leftovers we can think of. And we don't just mean the turkey. The stew is packed with leftover roasted vegetables–use whatever vegetables you have on hand, such as. This hearty turkey stew made with leftover turkey, bacon, leeks, carrots and potatoes is the comfort food your colder nights need! You can add a splash of cream or keep it as it is.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food left over smoked turkey stew recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!