Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Herb, and Almond Flour Crusted Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Herb, and Almond Flour Crusted Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
If you would like to overcome depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Cold water fish including tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3s. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain work a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can really help you fight depression.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to herb, and almond flour crusted chicken recipe. You can have herb, and almond flour crusted chicken using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Herb, and Almond Flour Crusted Chicken:
- You need of Chicken and fry oil.
- Get 1-1/2 pounds of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of peanut oil.
- Take of Coating.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond flour.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of tapioca starch.
- Take of Spices.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of rosemary.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of oregano.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of kosher salt.
Steps to make Herb, and Almond Flour Crusted Chicken:
- Slice the breast to open like a butterfly. Then pound till flattened. Slice into manageable portions..
- Mix the spices almond flour and tapioca starch. Beat the eggs and heat the oil..
- Dip the breast into eggs. Then into the almond mixture..
- Let sit for just a bit when you coat the last piece fry the first one you dipped. Turn often so not to burn the coating..
- When done move to a paper towel to absorb excessive amounts of oil. Repeat till done..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Coat the chicken breasts lightly in olive oil, the lightly pat an even layer of the almond and herb mixture into one side. Flip the breast and coat the other side as well. Dip each chicken piece into flour, shaking off the excess, then dip it into the beaten egg, then into the parmesan & almonds. In one bowl or dish, whisk an egg. In another bowl, combine the almond flour, salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic powder.
If you find this Herb, and Almond Flour Crusted Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.