Jambalaya. Jambalaya (/ˌdʒæmbəˈlaɪ.ə/ JAM-bə-LY-ə, /ˌdʒʌm-/ JUM-) is a popular dish of West African, French (especially Provençal cuisine), and Spanish influence. The BEST Jambalaya Recipe — made with shrimp, chicken and Andouille sausage, veggies, rice and the most delicious zesty Cajun seasoning. Jambalaya is a wildly popular dish that originated in New Orleans and was inspired by flavors around the world—Spanish, West African, and French to name a few.
This is an easy Jambalaya recipe filled Jambalaya recipe – one of New Orleans' most beloved dishes! Jambalaya (pronounced /ˌdʒʌmbəˈlaɪə/ or <jum-buh-LIE-uh>) is a casserole-style dish of Spanish and French influence originating in Louisiana. Jambalaya is traditionally a one pot dish, with a variety of meats and seafood, vegetables, and spicy seasonings.
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, jambalaya. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jambalaya is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Jambalaya is something that I have loved my whole life.
Jambalaya (/ˌdʒæmbəˈlaɪ.ə/ JAM-bə-LY-ə, /ˌdʒʌm-/ JUM-) is a popular dish of West African, French (especially Provençal cuisine), and Spanish influence. The BEST Jambalaya Recipe — made with shrimp, chicken and Andouille sausage, veggies, rice and the most delicious zesty Cajun seasoning. Jambalaya is a wildly popular dish that originated in New Orleans and was inspired by flavors around the world—Spanish, West African, and French to name a few.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have jambalaya using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jambalaya:
- Get 1 lb of ground turkey.
- Make ready 1 lb of bacon ends.
- Get 1 lb of smoked sausage.
- Get 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Take 1/2 of green pepper, chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of celery, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of okra , chopped.
- Make ready 3 of Tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of Mushrooms, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of squash, chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn.
- Make ready 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 4 cup of chicken broth.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cajun seasoning.
- Take 1 of Hot sauce ( as wanted ).
This is an excellent Jambalaya recipe. I followed it to a tee, except a I added more spice than I should have. I like spicy foods, but I am a bit nervous to serve it tomorrow to my guests. This classic southern recipe is brimming with three proteins including tender shrimp, chicken and sausage, and it's cooked with hearty rice.
Steps to make Jambalaya:
- Brown turkey, set aside..
- Fry bacon ends, set aside..
- Cubed smoked sausage and brown..
- Add onion , celery & peppers. Cook til soft..
- Add turkey and bacon to smoked sausage mixture..
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a large pot with meat mixture..
- Heat til boiling. Cover and simmer 25-30 min. Until rice is tender..
This Slow Cooker Jambalaya is a great way to make this New Orleans favorite with less effort! It's loaded with shrimp, chicken, sausage, and Creole seasonings. Les Humphries — Bony Moronie-Jambalaya-Jenny Jenny. Jambalaya is a special kind of comfort food. Depending on the sausage you purchase will determine if you should cook the.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food jambalaya recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!