Mostly Homemade Fresh Salsa.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, mostly homemade fresh salsa. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mostly Homemade Fresh Salsa is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Mostly Homemade Fresh Salsa is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mostly homemade fresh salsa using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mostly Homemade Fresh Salsa:
- Get 4 of Small Roma Tomatoes (firm).
- Take 1/2 of Medium Yellow Onion.
- Get 1 (8 oz) of can Diced Tomatoes with Green Chilies (drained).
- Take 3-4 of Generous dashes Lime Juice.
- Get to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Mostly Homemade Fresh Salsa:
- Dice the tomatoes and onion.
- In a medium to large bowl combine diced vegetables and can of tomatoes.
- Add lime juice, salt, and pepper. Gently stir to combine.
- Chill and serve with multigrain tortilla chips.
- NOTE: the original kit I got years ago had 2 medium regular tomatoes, 1 small onion, 1 lime and 1 jalapeno pepper and said to add s&p..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mostly homemade fresh salsa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!