Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy Dinner Snacks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy Dinner Snacks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to keep away from them. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Your mood could actually be helped by green tea. You were simply expecting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is high in a certain amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have discovered that this amino acid basically stimulates brain waves. This helps focus your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You already knew green tea could help you become better. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too!
So you see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are terrible for you just so to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy dinner snacks recipe. To cook healthy dinner snacks you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy Dinner Snacks:
- Prepare 1 cup of Flour.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Tumeric powder.
- You need tsp of Ginger powder1/4.
- Prepare tsp of Garlic powder1/4.
- Provide Pinch of salt.
- You need tsp of Nutmeg1/4.
- Take of Water.
- Provide 1 tsp of Butter.
- Use tsp of Baking powder1/4.
- Use of Egg.
Steps to make Healthy Dinner Snacks:
- Sieve flour add baking powder, ginger powder, tumeric powder, garlic powder, pinch of salt, butter add egg,mix everything together add little water to form thick Dough.
- Place the dough on the working table. Cut it into small sizes, pick each small size,knead and use the rolling pin to flatten it..
- Place your pot on medium. Pour some oil and allow it to heat for some minutes. Then fry your dough. Tadaaaa your healthy dinner snacks is ready. You can have it with ZOBO drink or water or your desire drinks.
Hi, I'm Rhian 🤗 Founder of the Healthy Mummy brand and passionate. Dried fruits, nuts and seeds are typical healthy choices. Healthy snacks for when you need a quick bite or something a little more naughty! Whether you're on the run or taking a break for a snack, here are some nutritious, quick and easy recipes to create. Sort By: Featured Items Newest Items Best Selling A to Z Z to A By Review Price: Ascending Price: Descending This healthy smoothie is the ultimate in refreshing drinks.
If you find this Healthy Dinner Snacks recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.