Super Easy Roasted Lemon Dill Salmon with Basil Tomatoes.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, super easy roasted lemon dill salmon with basil tomatoes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Super Easy Roasted Lemon Dill Salmon with Basil Tomatoes is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Super Easy Roasted Lemon Dill Salmon with Basil Tomatoes is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have super easy roasted lemon dill salmon with basil tomatoes using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Super Easy Roasted Lemon Dill Salmon with Basil Tomatoes:
- Prepare of Salmon:.
- Make ready 2 pound of salmon fillet.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready of fresh chopped basil for garnish at the end.
- Take of Salmon Topping:.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 1 clove of garlic, grated.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of dry dill (you can also use fresh if you've got it!).
- Make ready of zest of half a lemon.
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare of Tomatoes:.
- Prepare 1 pint of cherry or grape tomatoes.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of olive oil.
- Get 3 Tablespoons of chopped fresh basil.
Steps to make Super Easy Roasted Lemon Dill Salmon with Basil Tomatoes:
- Preheat oven to 450F..
- Take salmon out of the refrigerator, place skin side down on a foil-lined sheet pan, pat the flesh side dry with a paper towel, and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and set aside..
- Make salmon topping by mixing salmon topping ingredients (mayonnaise, grated garlic, dill, lemon zest and juice, and olive oil) in a small to medium bowl until they're thoroughly combined and set aside..
- Prepare tomatoes by mixing all tomato ingredients (tomatoes, salt, garlic powder, olive oil, chopped basil) in a large bowl and tossing until thoroughly combined..
- Spread salmon topping evenly over salmon fillet..
- Throw the tomatoes on the pan next to the salmon. (I do roughly half per side.).
- Roast for 15 minutes at 450F..
- Garnish with fresh chopped basil, and that's it! Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food super easy roasted lemon dill salmon with basil tomatoes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!