Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cornbread Pudding recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Cornbread Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cornbread Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
We are very mindful that eating healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. A piece of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people neglect. Eating natural yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you’ll be able to reach for. It consists of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened low fat yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an uncomplicated way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cornbread pudding recipe. To make cornbread pudding you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cornbread Pudding:
- Use 1 (8 oz) of cream cheese soft.
- Provide 2 of beaten eggs.
- Use 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 box of cornbread jiffy.
- Provide 1 cup of milk.
- Get 2 tablespoon of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 can of cream corn.
- Use 2 1/2 cups of frozen corn (1 bag will do).
- Get Dash of salt.
- Use 2 of tea. Nutmeg.
Steps to make Cornbread Pudding:
- I use my crockpot, but can do in the oven @ 350. Spray pan or crockpot with cooking spary..
- Mix cream cheese, eggs and sugar. Add cornbread mix, butter,milk, cream of corn, frozen corn, salt, nutmeg. Mix all together, pour in pan or crockpot..
- Crockpot- place a paper towel between lid and crockpot. 2-4 hrs on high. Cook in pan till it drowns. Crockpot- cook till it’s starts to pull away from the sides, the last 30mins remove lid to help it brown up or can just brown the top in the oven for 5-10 mins or so..
- Crockpot- my crockpot I can place the dish in the oven, I used my smaller crockpot don’t use a big one, can use the casserole crockpot if you have one. This is what it looks like when you brown it in the oven.(also the only picture I have of this dish.).
In a large bowl, combine sugar and flour. Whisk in the eggs, milk, butter, salt and pepper. Stir in the corn and cream-style corn. Corn pudding is a classic Southern side dish that makes an appearance at many Thanksgiving tables each year. This recipe, Tee's Corn Pudding, is one of our (and our readers') all-time favorite recipes.
If you find this Cornbread Pudding recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.