Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Coconut Almond Rice Noodle Kugel recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Coconut Almond Rice Noodle Kugel recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Almond Rice Noodle Kugel recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Feed On Are Going To Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food location. These types of foods are filled with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be delighted to know that we are going to let you know a few of the foods that you should be ingesting every day.
One of the primary kinds of foods you should be eating plenty of, is various berries. The amount of vitamin C that can be seen in berries, is one of the primary reasons you need to be eating berries. Yet another thing you will recognize is that the antioxidants in berries is actually higher than just about any other food that you may choose to eat and this can aid with your circulatory system. You may additionally be aware that antioxidants will be able to help make sure you have healthy cells and it can in addition help to stop the deterioration of your cells.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you’ll be living a healthier life. The pre packaged highly processed foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut almond rice noodle kugel recipe. You can have coconut almond rice noodle kugel using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Almond Rice Noodle Kugel:
- Get 1 package of Mai Fun rice sticks.
- Use 1 cup of 4% cottage cheese.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Prepare 10.6 ounces of toasted vanilla coconut Greek yogurt (2 single serve containers).
- Take 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Swerve sweetner.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of almond extract.
- You need 15 g of slivered almonds.
- You need 30 g of shredded cocunut.
Steps to make Coconut Almond Rice Noodle Kugel:
- Cook the rice sticks very briefly then drain. Use half of cooked noodles and place in a baking pan that has been sprayed.
- In a high power blender combine all ingredients except almonds and shredded coconut. Blend till liquid and smooth.
- Place over noodles and cover evenly.
- Top with almonds and shredded coconut. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes.
- Allow to cool then cut into bars. My recipe is for 16 servings.
- MFP information.
Brussels Sprout Gratin with Potatoes and Spinach view full recipe. Endive Salad with Winter Fruit, Jicama, Wild Rice, Blue Cheese, and Pecans view full. Add the Thai red curry paste, curry powder, turmeric powder, vegetable broth, and coconut milk. Next add in the soy sauce, coconut sugar, and lime juice and stir together. Some of the more traditional kugels include sweet noodle & raisin kugel, Yerushalmi kugel (very thin noodles in a burnt caramel syrup), salt and pepper noodle kugel and, of course, potato kugel.
If you find this Coconut Almond Rice Noodle Kugel recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.