Kolkata style Chicken Briyani.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, kolkata style chicken briyani. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Kolkata style Chicken Briyani is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Kolkata style Chicken Briyani is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook kolkata style chicken briyani using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kolkata style Chicken Briyani:
- Make ready 1 kg of chicken.
- Prepare 4 of potatoes.
- Take 500 gm of Basmati rice.
- Make ready 3 of medium size slice onions.
- Prepare as needed of oil for frying the birista and cooking.
- Take 1 cup of curd.
- Get 2 tsp of ginger and garlic paste.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of birista (fried onion).
- Take 1 tsp of Kewra water.
- Make ready 1 tsp of rose water.
- Get 1 tsp of meetha attar.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Get 2 tsp of briyani masala powder.
- Take to taste of salt.
- Get 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Take 5 piece of alubukhara (dried plums).
- Make ready 1/2 cup of grated khoya.
- Get 1 1/4 cuo of milk.
- Take pinch of saffron strands.
- Get 2 tsp of melted butter.
- Make ready 4 tsp of melted ghee.
Instructions to make Kolkata style Chicken Briyani:
- First make birista for deep fry the slices onions till slightly golden in color then fry the potatoes once done keep it aside..
- Then marinate the chicken for this in a large mixing bowl mix together curd,ginger garlic paste,red chili powder, birista,kewra water,salt,biryani masala powder,pepper powder then add chicken pieces keep it aside for few hours,soak the rice for 30 minutes..
- Then heat a kadhai add some oil then add the marinated chicken pieces add the potatoes cook it on a low medium flame till it done.
- Now separate the chicken pieces and little gravy contain in it, set the kadhai grease it with some ghee then boil the rice with whole garam masala parboiled the rice, now assemble everything together..
- Some chicken pieces,potatoes,dried plum sprinkle with some biryani masala powder,grated khoya put some rice then soaked saffron milk mixture then again layered with rice sprinkle with biryani masala powder,grated khoya milk essence mixture melted butter ghee mixture and birista..
- Cover it with aluminum foil then put the lid on it cook it on very low flame for 35 minutes then turn off the heat keep it aside for 30 minutes then serve hot..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food kolkata style chicken briyani recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!