Zucchini corn fritters. Yummy zucchini corn fritters that my family can't get enough of. These fritters are light and fluffy with lots of zucchini and fresh corn. Cheese is optional, but not in my house.
I try my best to eat a variety of foods but when summertime rolls. Wipe out the skillet the corn-onion mixture cooked in. Zucchini and corn fritters for the win.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, zucchini corn fritters. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Yummy zucchini corn fritters that my family can't get enough of. These fritters are light and fluffy with lots of zucchini and fresh corn. Cheese is optional, but not in my house.
Zucchini corn fritters is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Zucchini corn fritters is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook zucchini corn fritters using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Zucchini corn fritters:
- Take 2 cups of shredded zucchini.
- Get 1/2 cups of corn kernels.
- Make ready 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1 cup of chickpea flour.
- Take 2 teaspoons of cumin.
- Take 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of salt & pepper.
I have to admit that I haven't always been a big fan of veggie fritters. Even when the kids were little and I would make them a zucchini slice, truthfully I would think. Except these zucchini corn fritters are made with fresh sweet corn, mozzarella cheese, and dried basil for an added punch of flavor. I absolutely love how easy they are to make with simple ingredients.
Steps to make Zucchini corn fritters:
- In a large bowl, combine shredded zucchini, corn,, chickpea flour, garlic, cumin, oregano, salt & pepper..
- Stir together until well combined. Allow to sit for at least 5 minutes..
- Warm a large non-stick skillet over medium heat..
- Grease with preferred cooking oil then scoop out 1 tsp of the zucchini mixture at a time into the skillet. Cook for about 3-5 minutes on each side, until light golden brown.
- Serve warm with sauce, chatny or any dip.
These Zucchini Corn Fritters are vegan veggie fritters which are healthy, delicious, gluten-free and very easy to make! They're crisp on the outside, soft on the inside, and a great and quick meal or. These Zucchini Corn Fritters are the perfect combination of two summer favorites, with a crispy exterior and soft inside. Served with a wonderful sour cream lime dipping sauce. Crispy and light zucchini-corn fritters make for a great lunch, appetizer, or side dish with dinner.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food zucchini corn fritters recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!