Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A piece of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. You can spend hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than refined grains included in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pineapple fried rice with thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe. To make pineapple fried rice with thai red curry 😍😍😍 you only need 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍:
- You need of Rice:.
- Provide 1 cup of pineapple tidbits.
- Provide 4 cups of cooked rice, preferably at least 1 day old.
- You need 4 Tbsp of oil for stir-frying.
- Provide 2 of onions thinly sliced.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of red or green chilli.
- Use 1/2 cup of roasted unsalted cashews.
- Take 1/2 cup of frozen peas.
- Use 1 of egg, beaten.
- Use 1/4 cup of raisins.
- Use 3 Tbsp. of chicken or vegetable stock 3 Tbsp. fish sauce.
- Get 2 tsp. of curry powder.
- Get 1 tsp. of sugar.
- Get 3 of spring onions, finely sliced.
- Get 1/3 cup of fresh coriander.
- You need of For Curry::.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 of small onion, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of Thai red curry paste.
- Get 1 kg of chicken thigh fillets, cut into 3cm (1 1/4in)pieces.
- Get 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 250 g of (green beans, chopped.
- Take 2 of Onion cut into square pieces.
- Take 1-2 tbsp of fresh coriander leaves.
Steps to make Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍:
- Method For Rice: Swirl 3 Tbsp. oil around a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the onions, garlic, and chilli, stir-frying for one minute, or until fragrant Push aside the onions, garlic, and chilli to make room for the egg…
- Add the beaten egg to the wok/pan, and stir fry quickly to cook (like making scrambled eggs). ).Mix together the chicken or vegetable stock, fish sauce curry powder, and sugar. Stir well, then add to wok/pan. Add the cashews and stir-fry for 30 seconds..
- Now add the prepared rice to the wok/pan. Stir-fry until all the rice has mixed with the sauce and is a uniform colour..
- Add the frozen peas, currents (or raisins), and pineapple. Stir-fry to mix in. Continue stir frying until everything is integrated (1-2 more minutes),, To serve, sprinkle with spring onion and coriander,,.
- Method For Curry: Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add the onions, garlic and ginger. Cook over a medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring for 1 minute. Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally for 2 minutes..
- Add the coconut milk and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat and simmer gently, stirring occasionally, for about 20 minutes. The sauce should have reduced and thickened by this stage. Add the beans, stir well, and cook for about 5 minutes, or until tender..
- There should be enough sauce to easily coat the meat. If the mixture is very liquid, increase the heat and simmer until reduced. Season to taste and serve in bowls topped with a handful of coriander leaves, accompanied with steamed rice..
Stir in the rice, pineapple, cashews, peas, cilantro, raisins, broth, fish sauce, curry, sugar and pepper flakes; heat through. Chop egg into small pieces; add to rice mixture. Thai-style sweet and spicy pineapple fried rice with red bell pepper, cashews and cilantro. This is a healthy and quick, vegetarian weeknight dinner! This dish comes together very quickly, so be sure to have your ingredients (including chilled leftover rice) prepped in advance.
If you find this Pineapple fried rice with Thai red curry 😍😍😍 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.