Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Dhaaba Style Dhokli nu Shaak recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dhaaba Style Dhokli nu Shaak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dhaaba Style Dhokli nu Shaak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a few small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dhaaba style dhokli nu shaak recipe. To cook dhaaba style dhokli nu shaak you need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Dhaaba Style Dhokli nu Shaak:
- Prepare 200 gms of gram flour.
- Use 1tsp of soda.
- Use to taste of salt.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 5 of curry leaves.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- Take 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- You need to taste of dry red and green chilies.
- Prepare of Dry Masalas:.
- Prepare of Red chilli.
- Take of Turmeric.
- Get of Coriander.
- Use of Garam masala.
- Provide of Jeera powder.
Instructions to make Dhaaba Style Dhokli nu Shaak:
- Take a bowl add gram flour, salt and add water slowly and gradually. We do this to avoid lumps. Put a steamer or kadhai add water and put a stand in the center. Add 2 cups of water. Once the water starts boiling take a thaali and grease it with oil. Add soda to the gram flour batter and pour this batter into the thaali. Put the thaali on the kadhai/steamer and cover it with lid..
- Let it steam for 25 mins on medium flame. Insert a toothpick and take out the thaali when toothpick comes out clean. Now cut the dhokli horizontally and vertically as shown in the below snap..
- Now take a pan add oil to it. When oil is hot add mustard seeds and let it splatter. Now add jeera, curry leaves and dry red chilli. In a minute add chopped onions/garlic/green chillies. Sauté it until it turns brown. Now add tomatoes and all dry Masalas and salt to taste..
- Once it starts leaving oil add a 2 cups of water and let it simmer for 5 minutes. Before serving add dhokli pieces to it. So tht it doesn’t get soggy. Garnish with coriander. It’s ready to eat😊.
To begin making the Kathiyawadi Dhokli Nu Shaak, firstly we will make the dhokli. In a mixing bowl, mix gram flour, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and carom seeds. Add required water and mix to make a batter. Heat the oil in a large non-stick kadhai or pot; once oil Is hot add the ajwain (carom seeds) and asafoetida and sauté for a few seconds. The Gujarati Dal Dhokli is one of the most delicious Gujarati one dish meals that I was introduced to when I got married.
If you find this Dhaaba Style Dhokli nu Shaak recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.