Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Dahi aloo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dahi aloo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dahi aloo recipe. To cook dahi aloo you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dahi aloo:
- Get 5 of boiled potatoes.
- Use 8 of tomato.
- Get 1 tbsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Get 1 tsp of kasoori methi.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kitchen king.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare leaves of Few curry.
- Use 1 cup of hung curd.
- Use 1 inch of ginger.
- Use 4-5 of finely chopped garlic.
Steps to make Dahi aloo:
- Hung curd means÷put 1 cup curd in a cotton cloth and hang it to strain extra water l.do not squeeze.
- Dice the boiled potatoes and put 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add cumin and mustard seeds.
- Add chopped ginger and garlic and add all the spices together and keep cooking at low flame.
- Cook for 2 to 3 minutes and then add tomatoes blended.lets it cook by covering at medium flame until it leave oil all around at upper layer.it will take approx.10 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes and let have boil at high flame for 7 to 8 minutes by adding 1 cup water.
- Now in the end add hung curd and mix gently.enjoy dahi vale special aloo with sunday breakfast.stay safe stay healthy and happy.
This does not require much ingredients and time. You just need boiled potatoes, curd, some spices. This is super quick and easy to prepare. Dahi Wale Punjabi Aloo's Recipe traces its origins to the state of Punjab, and because it is the dish of choice during the fasting period or falahari period, it is also called 'Vrat Aloo'. As with most dishes from the North, dahi or curds forms the base for this recipe which also has a blend of various Indian spices. dahi aloo recipe is a Rajasthani dahi wale aloo and called potatoes in yogurt curry in English.
If you find this Dahi aloo recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.