Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Tomatoes Apricots & Lemons Chutney (Bong Style) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tomatoes Apricots & Lemons Chutney (Bong Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomatoes Apricots & Lemons Chutney (Bong Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are some foods that really can improve your moods when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Grains can be great for fighting a terrible mood. Barley, millet, quinoa, etc are great at helping you be happier. These foods can help you feel full for longer too, which is a mood improver. Feeling famished can truly make you feel terrible! The reason these grains help your mood so much is that they are not hard for your body to digest. You digest these grains quicker than other foods which can help promote your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel better, mood wise.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomatoes apricots & lemons chutney (bong style) recipe. To cook tomatoes apricots & lemons chutney (bong style) you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomatoes Apricots & Lemons Chutney (Bong Style):
- Use 400 gms of Ripe Tomatoes (Cut into medium cubes/chunks).
- Get 100 gms of Apricots (I’ve used the dried ones since fresh ones weren’t therein with me then).
- Get 1 pinch of Salt.
- Get 5-6 tbsps of Sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of Panchphoran (Bong special- 5 spices altogether).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Lemon Juice.
- Take 1 tbsp of Cooking Oil (Any Refined Oil).
- Take 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
Instructions to make Tomatoes Apricots & Lemons Chutney (Bong Style):
- In a kadhai/wok, put the measured oil and allow it to heat up at the medium heat & then put in- the panchphoran, sauté for 25 secs time.
- When it releases it's aroma then, put in the tomatoes followed by the salt and turmeric powder and sauté for about half a minute & then cover the pan with a tight lid until the tomatoes releases it's own juice slowly to be cooked in the same only…Gas Flame should be absolutely low-mediu.
- No water is at all used in it, in the entire cooking procedure- Occasionally, we need to open the lid of the pan and stir it well enough from the bottom of the pan in order to avoid sticking to it & burning.
- Once it releases enough water & is well cooked- it’s time to mash the tomatoes a bit with the spatula & pour in the apricots- sauté again for about a couple of mins & add in the sugar to it.
- Again, cover it for about sometime & allow it to be well cooked and the sugar gets entirely dissolved in it & in case, we find the consistency runny- we need to thicken it a bit- as is seen in the pics.
- Now lastly, add in the lemons juice and give it a good mix and then turn off the heat and our Sweet & Sour & Tangy Tomatoes Apricots & Lemons Chutney is ready to be served now.
These flower and fruit as the. Any fruit-fly-infested tomatoes should go into a plastic bag. Seal the bag and leave it in the sun for a few hours to kill the maggots. Tomato grubs create holes in the fruit, using Yates Success Ultra will help control these grubs. Leaves that are distorted, yellow or have black spots could be the symptoms of Tomato Blight.
If you find this Tomatoes Apricots & Lemons Chutney (Bong Style) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.