Pork and ginger Udon noodle stir fry. Pork and Udon Noodle Stir-Fry. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. RECIPE BELOW: This stir fried Japanese Style Udon noodles with pork has a nice chewy texture and a tasty savory flavor. This easy pork stir-fry recipe with a sticky ginger marinade is great busy weeknights.
Udon noodle stir fries are a favourite fast and easy meal around here. I love the heartiness of these fat noodles! Stir Fry I've gone a little noodle crazy.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, pork and ginger udon noodle stir fry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork and Udon Noodle Stir-Fry. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. RECIPE BELOW: This stir fried Japanese Style Udon noodles with pork has a nice chewy texture and a tasty savory flavor. This easy pork stir-fry recipe with a sticky ginger marinade is great busy weeknights.
Pork and ginger Udon noodle stir fry is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Pork and ginger Udon noodle stir fry is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pork and ginger udon noodle stir fry using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork and ginger Udon noodle stir fry:
- Take of To marinate meat.
- Get 12 oz of boneless pork chops / sliced thin.
- Get 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- Make ready 2 tsp of grated fresh ginger.
- Make ready 1 of whole crushed clove of garlic.
- Make ready 1 of place these ingrdients in a bowl and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Make ready of Next step.
- Take 1 of You will need 1 14.2 ounce package of udon noodles.
- Take 6 oz of of broccoli slaw. / found in produce sections of most grocers.
- Make ready 1 tsp of honey.
- Take 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of powdered ginger.
- Prepare 2 of heaping tablespoons hoison sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of water.
Though I've done my fair share of Italian pasta dishes over the years, it wasn't until the past few months that I started eating Asian noodles with abandon. I guess I finally realized a simple sauce and vegetables works just as well for udon as it can for spaghetti. Whip up this filling pork noodle stir-fry for a quick and easy midweek meal. Give this pork stir fry a try!
Steps to make Pork and ginger Udon noodle stir fry:
- Discard marinade and place just sliced pork into large, hot saute pan with alittle oil.
- saute until meat is no longer pink.
- add broccoli slaw and saute for 4 minutes.
- add udon noodles and rest of ingredients.
- stir well to incorporate all the ingredients.
- saute another few minutes.
- note* you want to keep alittle crispness to the vegies.
- serve hot with soy sauce on the side if you like.
- Recipe by taylor68too.
Lean strips of pork marinaded in ginger and chilli and fried with a selection of vegetables. Add the ginger, soy sauce, fish sauce, chilli and pork strips. Heat a large wok until hot. Lift the pork out of the marinade with a slotted spoon. This udon noodle stir fry with sweet ginger sesame sauce glazed over seared tofu and veggies is a an easy stir fry that will make the whole family Which vegetables to use in a stir fry.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pork and ginger udon noodle stir fry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!