Traditional Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Moist, fluffy, flavourful and a crowd pleaser! It can barely last a day in my.
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, traditional banana bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Traditional Banana Bread is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Traditional Banana Bread is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook traditional banana bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Traditional Banana Bread:
- Take 2-3 of very ripe bananas, peeled.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of melted butter, unsalted or salted.
- Take 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take Pinch of salt.
- Take 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
The Best Traditional Banana Bread Recipe. A traditional banana loaf recipe with a touch of spice. Feel free to toss a cup of nuts in this recipe. Adapted from How to Cook Everything Vegetarian.
Steps to make Traditional Banana Bread:
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan..
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until completely smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas..
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour. Add chocolate drops..
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean..
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pan for a few minutes. Then remove the banana bread from the pan and let cool completely before serving. Slice and serve..
Here is a very How do you make your banana bread? Is your recipe similar to this one? The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly Banana Bread, Vegan Banana Bread, Gluten-free Banana Bread. This healthy banana bread recipe is easy to make, naturally gluten-free, and full of the best rich banana-y flavors.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food traditional banana bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!