Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more healthy feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A slice of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are always better than highly processed grains found in white bread.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmesan skillet casserole recipe. You can cook chicken parmesan skillet casserole using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole:
- Take 3 tablespoons of butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs. (You really need the panko bread crumbs for this).
- Provide 1/2 cup of shredded Parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 lb of skinless boneless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces, patted dry.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 4 cloves of garlic finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of tomato basil pasta sauce (I ended up using the entire 22 oz jar, so be flexible!).
- You need 1 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese. (I use the whole bag, what's another 1/2 cup).
- Take 2 tablespoons of shredded fresh basil (if you have it. I sprinkled a bit of dry basil seasoning on it).
Instructions to make Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole:
- Heat oven to 400 degrees farenheit.
- In a 10" oven proof skillet melt a tablespoon of butter. Add bread crumbs cook stirring frequently until toasted, about 5 minutes. Transfer to separate small dish. Add Parmesan cheese to toasted Panko crumbs. Set aside..
- Wipe skillet and add remaining 2 tablespoons butter into skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and salt and cook until chicken is cooked thru, add garlic, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes; stir and cook another minute..
- Stir in pasta sauce; heat to simmering. If the consistency is to thin I simmer intil it thickens to my liking.Remove from heat, top with mozzarella cheese. Bake until cheese is melted probably 5 minutes..
- Sprinkle with bread crumb mixture. Top with basil..
- I served this over spaghetti..
Optionally garnish with parsley, and serve immediately. In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, bread crumbs, Parmesan, parsley, half the garlic, and egg and season with salt and pepper. Combine chicken broth, tomato paste, oregano, pepper, garlic powder, and salt in a bowl; mix well. Add sauce to the skillet with chicken and cover. Mix it with shredded chicken, marinara sauce, mozzarella and parmesan cheese and transfer the ingredients to a greased casserole dish, such as the KOOV ceramic casserole dish, which features high temperature stoneware that is safe for oven and microwave use.
If you find this Chicken Parmesan Skillet Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.