Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Parmigiana recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Parmigiana recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Parmigiana recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. When we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Various nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition can sometimes be lifted by simply eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken parmigiana recipe. To cook chicken parmigiana you only need 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Parmigiana:
- Get 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Use 1 Cup of Bread crumbs.
- Provide 1 of tomatoes Canned.
- You need 11/2 Teaspoons of Chilli flakes.
- Use 11/2 Teaspoons of Garlic Powder.
- You need 50 Grams of Parmigiano Reggiano.
- You need 30 Grams of Mozzarella.
- Use 2 Teaspoons of Oregano.
- Take of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
- Get of Olive Oil.
Steps to make Chicken Parmigiana:
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees C..
- Heat up some olive oil in a pan and add the tinned chopped tomatoes, garlic powder, finely chopped oregano, and chilli flakes. Fill up the empty tin up to the half mark with water and stir it into the sauce. Let it simmer on a low heat..
- Take the chicken filet and lay it out flat in between two baking sheets. Using a rolling pin, give it a good bashing to flatten it till it is uniformly thin..
- Sprinkle with salt and a pepper.
- Take a frying pan and heat up some olive oil on medium flame..
- Prepare a plate with bread crumbs and one plate with the beaten egg..
- Dip the chicken filet in egg and then dredge it with breadcrumbs. Shake off the excess..
- Fry it on both sides till nice and golden..
- Take it off the heat when cooked and place it on some tissue paper to get rid of excess oil..
- Get a baking dish and pour in the tomato sauce. Evenly spread it out..
- Place the fried chicken filet over the sauce..
- Place mozzarella slices over the chicken and sprinkle grated Parmigiano-Reggiano and a few oregano leaves..
- Pop it in the oven for 15 minutes till the cheese has melted and beautifully golden..
- Serve piping hot..
Allow to simmer until cheese is melted and chicken is thoroughly heated. Place cooked noodles on a plate and cover with sauce. Place chicken breast on top and sprinkle with more. Make chicken: Prepare breading station with three large mixing bowls: one bowl with panko, garlic powder, and Parmesan mixed with a fork; another with the egg mixture; and. Chicken Parmesan (also called Chicken Parmigiana) is one of the most loved, most popular AND most ordered chicken recipes in the world.
If you find this Chicken Parmigiana recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.