Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken and Sweet Potato Broth recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Sweet Potato Broth recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Sweet Potato Broth recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Also when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for preserving your health. Something you really should try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. The one thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and sweet potato broth recipe. To make chicken and sweet potato broth you only need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Sweet Potato Broth:
- Provide 3 of large Chicken breast, no skin.
- Prepare 1 of large Sweet Potatoe.
- Provide 4-5 of Carrots.
- Use 4 of Leeks.
- Take 1 Cup of Broth Mix(see other recipe).
- Prepare 3 of Chicken Stock cubes.
- You need of Hot water.
Steps to make Chicken and Sweet Potato Broth:
- First of all, heat the kettle, then dig out 1 cup of Broth Mix. Put the mix into a large jug, with the stock cubes, then top up with boiling water to the 1 litre mark and leave to soak while you prepare the rest of ingredients. (Last picture shows how much this mix increases as it soaks..!).
- Peel and dice the Sweet Potatoes and Carrots and put into a large stock pan. Add the sliced Leeks..
- Chop up the Chicken into spoon- sized pieces and add to the pot..
- Tip in the Stock with the Broth mix and bring to the boil. Turn down, cover and simmer for at least 20-30 minutes, to cook all the ingredients and let the stock cubes soak into everything..
- Can be frozen, or eaten the next day, after storing in the fridge, of course!(if it lasts that long!) Enjoy!!.
Add sweet potato, cloves, desired amount of kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, and water. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic, and cook until just starting to turn golden. Mix in the sweet potatoes and carrot; cook and stir for a few minutes, until lightly browned. Common in Middle Eastern cooking, sweet potatoes or yams give a wonderful sweet flavor contrast to the bold earthy spices.
If you find this Chicken and Sweet Potato Broth recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.