Crockpot Cabbage Rolls. Crockpot Cabbage Rolls – try my traditional cabbage rolls with ground pork, rolled in sour cabbage leaves and slowly cooked in a crockpot. So simple and a definitely a favorite! Place cabbage rolls seam side down in slow cooker, in two You can always prepare the stuffed cabbage the day before, keep in the fridge overnight, put in the crockpot the next day when you.
This is an updated version of my original cabbage roll recipe post. It is a bit of a mystery where the stuffed cabbage roll comes from. I am not really sure despite a lot of Google research.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, crockpot cabbage rolls. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Cabbage Rolls – try my traditional cabbage rolls with ground pork, rolled in sour cabbage leaves and slowly cooked in a crockpot. So simple and a definitely a favorite! Place cabbage rolls seam side down in slow cooker, in two You can always prepare the stuffed cabbage the day before, keep in the fridge overnight, put in the crockpot the next day when you.
Crockpot Cabbage Rolls is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Crockpot Cabbage Rolls is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crockpot cabbage rolls using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Cabbage Rolls:
- Prepare 1 large of Head of cabbage.
- Get 1 lb of Lean ground beef.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Cooked white rice.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Get 1/4 cup of Diced onion.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Seasoned Salt.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Dried thyme.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Get 2 can of Tomato soup.
- Get 1 can of Diced tomatoes, undrained.
This Crock Pot Stuffed Cabbage Rolls Recipe has tender cabbage leaves stuffed with ground beef, zucchini and rice, topped with tomato sauce and slow cooked in the crockpot for a delicious. Crockpot Cabbage Rolls Recipe is so easy to make! These Stuffed cabbage rolls are a delicious family dinner! This slow cooker recipe combines cabbage, kielbasa, bacon and more for a great meal!
Steps to make Crockpot Cabbage Rolls:
- Turn cabbage over and remove the core with a sharp knife. Be careful! Take off outer leaves and discard..
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil and add the head of cabbage, again be careful!.
- As the cabbage leaves begin to loosen, peel away with tongs, one by one and put aside. About 8 leafs will work. You can easily double this recipe, if you have more cabbage leaves!!.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl, (yep, get in there with your hands) except for soup and tomatoes..
- Now it's time to roll! For each cabbage roll, place your meat mixture in center of cabbage leaf. Roll once, tuck.Then take left and then right side of leaf, fold in and repeat, rolling and tucking until cabbage is rolled tightly. As you can see, I doubled the recipe in this photo. The amount of meat mixture and size of cabbage is really up to you. This recipe is very versatile..
- Spray crockpot with non stick cooking spray. Place cabbage rolls, seam side down in crockpot. Pour soup and can of tomatoes over top. I like to re-season with a little more garlic powder, seasoned salt and pepper over top..
- Cook on low for 8 hours. Or until tender..
- There should be plenty of tomato gravy to put over some mashed potatoes to serve with your yummy cabbage rolls! Enjoy!.
- After rolling, cabbages can be portioned out and frozen, ready to eat at a later time!.
- If you have leftover cabbage leaves, you could chop them up and add a bit to the sauce, save for a wonderful addition to soup or make my recipe for cabbage and noodles! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368685-lulus-fried-cabbage-and-noodles.
Plus most slow cooker recipes that call for beef and onion direct you to I also think you could roll up the cabbage rolls and arrange in a slow cooker to have the best of both. These Crock Pot Cabbage Rolls are packed with flavor and simple to put together. Welcome to our site dedicated to all things slow cooking! Our family loves Crockpot Cabbage Roll Soup Recipe and it has everything you need for a great meal. You will love this one pot meal that is so easy to make.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crockpot cabbage rolls recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!