Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Raspberry Chocolate Tart recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Raspberry Chocolate Tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Raspberry Chocolate Tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are numerous diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to raspberry chocolate tart recipe. To make raspberry chocolate tart you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Raspberry Chocolate Tart:
- Use 1 1/2 cups of chocolate graham crackers.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Get 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Take 1/4 Tsp of salt.
- Use 3 cups of fresh raspberries.
Instructions to make Raspberry Chocolate Tart:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9” tart pan with non stick cooking spray and set aside. In a large bowl, mix together the crushed chocolate graham crackers, melted butter and sugar. Press this mixture in the tart pan making sure you press it very evenly. Place it on a baking sheet and refrigerate it for about 20 minutes..
- Bake it at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes. Let it cool completely. Place 1 cup of the raspberries in a blender and puree it. Pass it through a fine sieve and get rid of the solids. Place the chocolate chips in a bowl and set aside. Place the heavy cream in a small sauce pan and bring it to a simmer..
- Pour the heavy cream over the chocolate and let it sit for a few minutes. Stir until the chocolate is all melted and then stir in the raspberry puree and salt. Pour the chocolate mixture into the baked tart shell and chill it in the fridge for about an hour and a half. Arrange the raspberries over the top and place it back in the fridge for another hour or so but the longer it's in the refrigerator the better it sets and the yummier it is.
Add butter and rub in, using fingertips, until mixture resembles coarse meal. add water and egg yolk and mix in with. The raspberry chocolate ganache filling – a variation of my insanely easy Microwave Chocolate Ganache – is definitely the star of this tart and couldn't be easier! Heavy cream, dark chocolate chips and Robert Rothschild Farm's Raspberry Chocolate Sauce are whisked together before being poured into the chocolate wafer cookie crust. That sauce – oh, that sauce! How to Make a Chocolate Tart with Raspberries.
If you find this Raspberry Chocolate Tart recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.