Smoked Pork Belly.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, smoked pork belly. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Smoked Pork Belly is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Smoked Pork Belly is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook smoked pork belly using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Pork Belly:
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of Pork Belly.
- Get 4 tbsp of Agave Nectar.
- Get 4 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Get of Dry Rub.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of White Sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Season Salt.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Salt.
- Take 3 tbsp of Pepper.
- Get 3 tbsp of Paprika.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Cayenne.
- Take 2 tsp of Ancho Chile.
- Prepare of Foil Wrap.
- Take 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- Get 1/3 cup of Tiger Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Honey BBQ Sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of Honey.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of Butter (1 stick).
Steps to make Smoked Pork Belly:
- Mix up the olive oil & agave nectar as best as you can. Make incisions into the fat of the belly then coat the entire belly with your oil/agave mix..
- Mix the dry rub together & rub it over the entire belly but be sure to save some of the rub for the foil wrap process later..
- Let the rub soak into the meat for about an hour if possible. Then put the belly into the smoker at 250 fat side up. This is very important because if you cook fat side down it won't render and will become tough..
- After two hours in the smoker you want to wrap the belly so the meat doesn't get burned while you render that fat. Remember everything you do in the foil wrap you do to both sides of the meat..
- First lay down a little bed of brown sugar onto the foil the length of your meat & put some of what's left of your dry on top of that. Then drizzle the tiger sauce across that. Mix the honey bbq sauce & the honey together & drizzle that over everything else. Place the butter on top of that. Lay the meat on this & repeat on the process on top of the fat..
- After wrapping is finished put it back in the smoker for 2-3 more hours..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food smoked pork belly recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!