Vegetable Cream Soup.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, vegetable cream soup. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vegetable Cream Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Vegetable Cream Soup is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook vegetable cream soup using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable Cream Soup:
- Take 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 large of carrot.
- Make ready 3 medium of potatoes.
- Take 1 large of courgette.
- Get 1 can of mixed vegetables.
- Make ready 3 clove of garlic.
Steps to make Vegetable Cream Soup:
- Chop the onions and the carrots into small pieces. Add to hot large skillet (or a small pot) with a layer of cooking oil and cook until soft..
- Chop the garlic and add it to the skillet when the onions are browned and continue cooking for 1-2 minutes..
- Add some water to the pot and the can of veggies if you have it (or any veggies you want to). If you don't have any veggies you can supliment the quantity of potatoes and courgettes and optionally add a vegetable cube or stock instead of water..
- Finally add the roughly chopped potatoes (peeled) and courgettes (with skin). And add water/stock to the skillet until you have a stew like percentage of water to solids..
- Season with salt and pepper and boil slowly for about 30 minutes (until potatoes crush easily with a wooden spoon)..
- Using a blender of any kind blend the soup. No cream needed but can optionally be added. The potatoe should make the soup creamy..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food vegetable cream soup recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!