Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Shepherd's Pie (my version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shepherd's Pie (my version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they are packed full of things that help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan which may often allow you to be sleepy. Nevertheless, you may not need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood enhancer!
You will not have to look far to find a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shepherd's pie (my version) recipe. You can have shepherd's pie (my version) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shepherd's Pie (my version):
- Take of russet potatoes, peeled and cut in quarters.
- Provide of ground meat ( i used ground chicken breast), seasoned with sea salt, black pepper, fresh garlic and dill.
- Provide of small onion, diced.
- Take of cup of corn, frozen or fresh (was what i had, but you can add any veggies you like).
- Get of cup of crumbled cooked bacon.
- Prepare of cups italian blend cheese, divided.
- Use of tbsp. margarine.
- Provide of milk to mash the potatoes.
- Provide of garlic cloves, mashed.
Instructions to make Shepherd's Pie (my version):
- Cook potatoes in a boiler with salted water. Let cook until tender. Drain. Keep the lid on so they stay hot, it will be easier to mash..
- Meanwhile start cooking the meat. Add the onions, bacon, garlic and corn when meat is almost done..
- Add milk, margarine and garlic cloves to the potatoes. Start mashing, add 1 cup of the cheese. The potatoes should be soft and creamy..
- In a pan (i used an 8×8) sprayed with canola oil put half of the mashed potatoes, then add the meat then the rest of potatoes. Top with the other cup of cheese. Put on oven at 400F, for 20 minutes or cheese is golden brown..
This was always my son's favorite dish and the first thing he called me up to ask for the recipe for. Wish I could have shared this version with him before. Shepherd's Pie is one of those foods that brings a smile to everyone's face – especially when you get seconds! A deeply savoury lamb and vegetable filling topped with creamy mashed potato and a golden cheese crust, it's straightforward to make and is brilliant for making ahead. My easy shepherd's pie recipe goes down great with my family, they always manage to finish off every last scrap!
If you find this Shepherd's Pie (my version) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.