Creamy Brussel Sprouts with Bacon.
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, creamy brussel sprouts with bacon. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Creamy Brussel Sprouts with Bacon is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Creamy Brussel Sprouts with Bacon is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy brussel sprouts with bacon using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Brussel Sprouts with Bacon:
- Prepare 10 oz of bacon cut into strips.
- Take 2 Tbls of butter.
- Get 2 lb of brussel sprouts trimed. (wash, cut off bottoms and quarter.
- Make ready to taste of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic minced.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of heavy cream.
- Take 1/3 cup of grarted mozzarella.
- Get 1/4 cup of parmesan.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of cornstarch (optional to thicken sauce).
Steps to make Creamy Brussel Sprouts with Bacon:
- Works best on a cast iron skillet or pan that can go from stovetop to oven.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cook bacon, remove from pan. Drain most of the bacon grease except 1 or 2 Tbls..
- Add butter to pan and melt.
- Add brussel sprouts, salt and pepper. Stir together for about 6 minutes..
- Add garlic. Stir together for about a minute.
- Reduce heat and pour in cream. Simmer for 3-4 minutes.
- If the cream is too thin, use corn starn to make a slurry and add to the pan.
- Add bacon and stir together.
- Add mozzarella and parmesan.
- Remove from the stovetop and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- To brown the top, switch to broil for 2 minutes.
- You can garnish with additional parmesan or parsley or thyme or rosemary..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food creamy brussel sprouts with bacon recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!