Japanese Matcha Udon Noodles.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, japanese matcha udon noodles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Japanese Matcha Udon Noodles is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Japanese Matcha Udon Noodles is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have japanese matcha udon noodles using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Matcha Udon Noodles:
- Make ready 60 grams of Cake flour.
- Get 40 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Get 5 grams of Matcha.
- Take 5 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 55 ml of Water.
- Prepare 3 of minutes ★ Boiling time.
Steps to make Japanese Matcha Udon Noodles:
- In a bowl, add flour, salt and water in that order..
- The difference from my usual udon recipe is to add matcha. Add the matcha in the bowl. Grab the bowl with both hands and mix the ingredients..
- Now, you will mix the flours. Use chopsticks so your hands won't get dirty..
- When the mixture looks like coarse crumbs as shown in the picture at Step 3, start kneading the dough until it looks like in this picture. If the right amount of water is used, the dough will not stick too much to your hand..
- Fold the dough once each from the right and the left to meet at the middle. Flour and coat the surface of the dough with cake flour. It will help keep the dough from sticking when you cut the noodles..
- Cut it to your desired thickness. Cook it for about 3 minutes and then all you need to do is to enjoy them. Insert a knife underneath the precut dough and scoop it up, then the udon noodle should easily separate apart..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food japanese matcha udon noodles recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!