Thai Green Broccoli Beef.
Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, thai green broccoli beef. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Green Broccoli Beef is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Thai Green Broccoli Beef is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook thai green broccoli beef using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Broccoli Beef:
- Make ready 1/4 of broccoli.
- Make ready 50 grams of of green beans.
- Take 400 grams of of diced beef.
- Prepare 1 can of or jar of thai green curry cooking sauce.
- Make ready 1 small of amount of vegetable cooking oil.
Steps to make Thai Green Broccoli Beef:
- Boil a half pint of water..
- Chop broccoli and green beans..
- Add veg and water to a microwave safe container..
- Add beef to wok and lightly coat with oil then place on a high heat hob..
- Place veg into a microwave for 3 to 6 minutes..
- Stir beef for 5 to 10 minutes until all has browned..
- Drain of the juices from the beef and vegtables..
- Clean wok then add beef, vegetables and cooking sauce..
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Add to plates and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food thai green broccoli beef recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!