Thai Coconut Curry Soup.
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, thai coconut curry soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Thai Coconut Curry Soup is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Thai Coconut Curry Soup is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook thai coconut curry soup using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Coconut Curry Soup:
- Get 1 of large package Turkey fillets.
- Prepare 2 (900 ml) of Chicken Broth.
- Get 2 cans (500 ml) of Coconut Milk.
- Take 1 bunch of Carrots.
- Get 2 of Broccoli crowns.
- Take 2 of Red Peppers.
- Make ready 2 packages of Oyster mushrooms.
- Get 1 stalk of fresh lemongrass.
- Prepare 1 handful of Thai birdseye chiles.
- Get 4 of Green chiles.
- Take 2 of small Shallots.
- Get 1 of small bunch Cilantro leaves.
- Get 3-4 of Kaffir lime leaves.
- Get 1/2 jar of Hot chili paste (I use Patak's as it has a great flavor).
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of Hot curry powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Cumin.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chili powder.
Steps to make Thai Coconut Curry Soup:
- Add chicken broth and coconut milk to a large pot & bring to a low boil..
- Cut lemongrass into small 3cm strips, add to pot..
- While waiting for broth to boil chop into bite size pieces: – Carrots, Broccoli, Red Peppers, Oyster Mushrooms.
- Add lime leaves, cilantro, chili paste, curry powder, cumin, cayenne pepper, chilli powder to pot..
- Dice birdseye and green chiles, shallots, add to pot..
- Once on a low boil, cut Turkey fillets into thin bite-size strips, add to pot. Boil for 10 minutes or until Turkey is cooked through..
- Add Broccoli, boil for another 5 minutes..
- Add Carrots, boil for 10 minutes..
- Add Red Peppers, Oyster mushrooms, low boil for 5-10 minutes or until slightly cooked..
- Stir & serve. Garnish with cilantro leaves.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food thai coconut curry soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!