Coconut chocolate pie. This pie is a chocolate coconut lover's dream, very rich and delicious. Reviews for: Photos of Coconut (Haupia) and Chocolate Pie. Chocolate and coconut were made for each other.
How to Make Chocolate Cream Pie with our Foolproof All-Butter Pie Dough. Chocolate Coconut Cream Pie has a layer of smooth and creamy chocolate, sweet and dreamy coconut and topped with whipped cream, toasted coconut and more chocolate! This easy, no-bake chocolate coconut cream pie recipe is the perfect summer dessert!
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, coconut chocolate pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Coconut chocolate pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Coconut chocolate pie is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
This pie is a chocolate coconut lover's dream, very rich and delicious. Reviews for: Photos of Coconut (Haupia) and Chocolate Pie. Chocolate and coconut were made for each other.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook coconut chocolate pie using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut chocolate pie:
- Make ready of Crust.
- Make ready 1 cup of Walnut halves.
- Make ready 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Medjool dates, pitted (about 4).
- Get 1 pinch of of salt.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 1 cup of Coconut cream.
- Take 1/2 cup of Medjool dates, pitted (about 6).
- Prepare 85 grams of Dark chocolate.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Coconut oil.
- Make ready 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Whipped cream, chocolate cream, and coconut cream are layered on top of a Keebler cookie crust! Thankfully this Chocolate Coconut Cream pie recipe is fairly easy. The part that takes the longest is This chocolate coconut cream pie recipe has been enjoyed for Thanksgiving pies, Holiday desserts. Spread melted chocolate chips on the bottom of baked pie crust.
Steps to make Coconut chocolate pie:
- To make the crust, in a food processor with an “S” blade, puree the walnuts, dates, cinnamon, and salt for about 20 seconds or until very fine. Transfer to a pie dish or two 10cm spring form tins. Rinse the food processor..
- Heat the coconut cream slightly in the microwave for 45 seconds..
- Add the coconut cream, dates, chocolate, coconut oil, and vanilla to the food processor and puree for 1 minute or until the filling is dark and completely smooth..
- Pour the filling over the crust and chill to set in the fridge for 2-3 hours. When ready to serve top with whipped coconut cream and enjoy..
Spread the slightly cooled coconut mixture on top of the chocolate layer. Create a lovely, luscious pecan pie with a bonus: coconut and chocolate. Chocolate and coconut add a rich flavor to this easy pie that's made using Bisquick® mix – perfect for dessert. Be the first to write a review! Can't decide between pecan pie and chocolate pie recipes?
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food coconut chocolate pie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!