Thai Green Shrimp Curry.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, thai green shrimp curry. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Green Shrimp Curry is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Thai Green Shrimp Curry is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook thai green shrimp curry using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Green Shrimp Curry:
- Make ready 1 of lemongrass stalk , thinly sliced.
- Prepare 2 of chillies Thai.
- Prepare 1 of shallot , chopped.
- Get 4 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of ginger thumb – sized piece of.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of soy sauce.
- Make ready 3 Tablespoons of lime juice.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of coriander ground.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of cumin ground.
- Prepare of 1 can of coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of cilantro fresh chopped.
- Make ready 2 Teaspoons of lime zest.
- Prepare 1 Pound of shrimp devined.
- Take 1/2 Tablespoon of ginger ground.
- Get 1 Teaspoon of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of cayenne.
- Take 1 Cup of water.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of oil.
- Make ready 1/2 Cup of vegetable stock.
- Prepare To Taste of salt pepper and.
Instructions to make Thai Green Shrimp Curry:
- Combine ground ginger, 1 tbs of soy sauce, brown sugar, paprika, cayenne, 1 tbs of lime juice, salt and pepper in bowl. Add shrimp and cover with water. Refrigerate and let marinate for 30 minutes..
- Combine lemongrass, chilies, shallot, rest of soy sauce and lime juice, coriander, cumin, 1/4 can of coconut milk, garlic, cilantro and lime zest in food processor. Blend until it forms a thick paste..
- Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add paste and stir for about a minute, until fragrant..
- Add stock and rest of coconut milk. Bring to a boil, then reduce to low heat. Let simmer until sauce thickens..
- Add shrimp and cook until they are pink, about 4 minutes. Serve hot. Recommended with basmati rice and naan!.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food thai green shrimp curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!