Thai Fish Cakes.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, thai fish cakes. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Thai Fish Cakes is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Thai Fish Cakes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have thai fish cakes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Fish Cakes:
- Take 250 grams of Haddock.
- Get 1 of large egg.
- Take Pinch of salt (optional).
- Make ready 45 grams of red Thai curry paste.
- Get of 5 green beans.
- Make ready of 2 spring onion.
- Prepare of 1 tablespoon chopped green chilli.
- Get of 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Prepare of 3 tablespoons coriander leaves.
Steps to make Thai Fish Cakes:
- Cut the fish into chunks and dry with paper towel..
- Thinly cut the Green Beans and Spring Onion (about half a cm) and set aside in a bowl. This will be used in a later step.
- Put everything apart from the Green Beans and Spring Onions into a food processor and turn it on until it is minced to a fine texture. Do not blend it to a paste..
- Transfer to a bowl and mix in the spring onion and the green beans.
- Create your fishcakes and wrap in cling film. You should be able to make 8 reasonable sized fishcakes..
- Put the fishcakes into the fridge for about an hour to firm up..
- Put about a cm of sunflower oil into a pan and cook the fishcakes until dark golden brown on both sides..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food thai fish cakes recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!