Chocolate Makhana Mini Pie….topup with caramelise makhana.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, chocolate makhana mini pie….topup with caramelise makhana. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Makhana Mini Pie….topup with caramelise makhana is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chocolate Makhana Mini Pie….topup with caramelise makhana is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate makhana mini pie….topup with caramelise makhana using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Makhana Mini Pie….topup with caramelise makhana:
- Take of For the Crust:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of biscuit.
- Get 1/2 cup of makhana.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of packed light-brown sugar or white sugar.
- Make ready of For the Chocolate Filling:.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cream.
- Get as needed of Brown chocolate.
- Take 3-4 tbsp of whipped cream.
- Make ready of For caramelise makhana.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Makhana.
- Take 3 tbsp of Sugar.
Instructions to make Chocolate Makhana Mini Pie….topup with caramelise makhana:
- Grind biscuit and makhana..
- In a medium bowl, combine biscuitcrumbs, melted butter, and brown sugar/white sugar until evenly mixed..
- Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake crust 8 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside to cool..
- Make the Chocolate Filling Heat cream add brown chocolate and mix well.
- Pour the prepared pudding into cooled biscuit crust. Chill pie for at least 30 minutes before serving..
- Caramelise makhana in sugar.
- Serve the Pie Remove pie from refrigerator.top up with caramelise makhana..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chocolate makhana mini pie….topup with caramelise makhana recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!