Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Soft Pretzels recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Soft Pretzels recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soft Pretzels recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we should stay away from them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Eggs, you may be surprised to learn, are wonderful at fighting depression. You need to be sure, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most crucial in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, specifically the yolks, are full of B vitamins. B vitamins can genuinely help you elevate your mood. This is because they help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that dictate your mood–run better. Consume an egg and feel a lot happier!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soft pretzels recipe. You can have soft pretzels using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Soft Pretzels:
- Get 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Provide 150 grams of Cake flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Dry yeast.
- Provide 170 ml of Lukewarm water.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Coarse salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of Brown sugar.
- Prepare 25 grams of Salted butter (at room temperature).
- Prepare 1 of Vegetable oil (for greasing the bowl).
- Use 1/2 of Beaten egg.
- Take 1 of Sea salt, seasonings etc..
- Take 1 of heaping tablespoon Baking soda.
Steps to make Soft Pretzels:
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, coarse salt and the lukewarm water. Sprinkle in the dry yeast and let it sit for 5-10 minutes..
- In a large bowl, roughly mix the bread flour and the cake flour, add pre-risen yeast from Step 1 and mix until just about combined..
- When lumps start to form, add room temperature butter and knead until it holds together..
- Move the dough to a working table and knead it until smooth about 5-8 minutes (Since it does not stick to your hands, dusting flour is not necessary)..
- Once the dough becomes smooth, make it into a round shape. Place it into a greased bowl, cover the bowl with plastic wrap, then let it rise in a warm area for about 45 minutes..
- Once the size has doubled, punch it down to remove the air. Divide the dough into quarters..
- Using your palm, roll out the dough into a thin line about 40-50 cm long. Twist it to make pretzel shapes..
- Place the dough onto parchment paper. Let it sit for about 15 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200℃ and bring water to a boil in a large saucepan..
- Add baking soda into the boiling water (Be careful as water may splash out), gently drop the Step 8 dough. Boil the dough about 30 seconds on each side..
- Place dough onto a parchment paper lined baking tray. Mix 1/2 tablespoon water with the beaten egg and brush it onto the dough, then sprinkle on sea salt or any other seasoning that you prefer..
- Bake them for 20～25minutes in a 200℃ oven (Be care to adjust the baking time for the type of the oven you have)..
- Bake them until golden brown, and you're done! It is delicious either as it is or with some mustard!.
- These were mini-sized pretzels that each used half the amount of dough (makes 8 of them). I wrapped in some chopped jalapeño pepper and some cheese..
- Melted cheese inside the hot pretzel makes it taste great! Pungently spicy jalapeño goes really well with beer!.
Soft pretzels are so much easier than you think. This recipe will take you little time and effort. Top them with salt, cinnamon-sugar, and dunk in your favorite pretzel dips. I always thought homemade pretzels were time consuming, an arduous task, an impossible recipe to master, and quite honestly… a headache to make. This soft pretzel recipe is a new and improved version of the old one.
If you find this Soft Pretzels recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.