Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Vickys Soft Giant Pretzels, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vickys Soft Giant Pretzels, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vickys Soft Giant Pretzels, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Many individuals do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. You should also understand that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Nuts and also different seeds will be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. You will come to realize that these snack items are generally loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and also seeds will have more than others. Your body will use these kinds of fatty acids as a building block for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. Something you may not recognize is that a variety of hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these fatty acids.
For those who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above can help you do that. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can easily buy in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vickys soft giant pretzels, dairy, egg & soy-free recipe. You can have vickys soft giant pretzels, dairy, egg & soy-free using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Soft Giant Pretzels, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free:
- Use 375 grams of plain flour.
- Get 270 ml of warm water.
- Provide 3 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of dry active yeast.
- Get 2 liter of water in a large pan with 160 grams baking soda added to it.
Instructions to make Vickys Soft Giant Pretzels, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free:
- Preheat the oven to gas 7 / 220C / 425°F and grease a baking tray.
- Mix the flour, sugar and yeast together then slowly add the warm water, still mixing. You may need less water so add the last 30ml as you need to.
- Knead for 5 or 10 minutes until a nice dough has formed..
- Divide into 8 balls and roll out into long sausages or ropes on a floured surface.
- Tie into a pretzel shape or be creative. Sometimes I do alphabet letters or numbers for my kids.
- Bring the water in the pan to boil and drop in the pretzels one at a time. They can be tricky to get out whole so I do them in the deep fryer basket as it's easier to lift them out.
- Boil for 15 seconds then let drain on kitchen paper.
- Placed on the baking tray 2 at a time and bake for 8 to 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Brush lightly with water and sprinkle with salt or a sugar/cinnamon mix.
Soft Pretzels You do not need any dairy or eggs to make soft pretzels but many recipes use those ingredients. Surprisingly however, the popular food-court chain, Auntie Anne's has vegan pretzel options. They are made from sugar, yeast, salt and flour. Are Pretzels Healthier Than Potato Chips? Pretzels are lower in calories than potato chips.
If you find this Vickys Soft Giant Pretzels, Dairy, Egg & Soy-Free recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.